Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-20! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! I have been busy preparing for a month FULL of markets and squeezing in painting classes where I can especially now that the weather is finally starting to warm up!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-20
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to make a Dried Hydrangea Wreath that looks fresh | Shoestring Elegance
Easy Wreath Idea | My DIY Envy
8 Tricks to DIY Wainscoting| Pender & Peony
Modern Farmhouse DIY Wall Art| Reinvented
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Handmade Christmas Ornaments | Knick of Time
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to share all of these awesome projects and PIN it! 🙂