I can’t believe the week has flown past so quickly and here we are again for Waste Not Wednesday-2 ! We have joined together to share our love for all things re purposed and up cycled. Each week we will be featuring our favorites and look forward to seeing what you have been up to each week!
Waste Not Wednesday-2
Meet your hosts:
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
This has got to be one of the sweetest gifts to give! All put together from re purposed goodies! Make sure you pop on over to Little Vintage Cottage and check out her cute DIY Coffee Mug Gift Basket
DIY X Leg Benches | Savvy Appron
Vintage Boxspring Wall Art | The Chelsea Project
Head Board Bench Storage | The Purple Hydrangea
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by 1915 House and show sweet Sarah some love!