Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-199! Can you believe that we are already at the end of March? I don’t know about you but boy this year is flying by. Lets see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-199
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
This week from Pamela over at DIY Vibes – Blogger Of The Month – March
How gorgeous are these? A perfect way to add some light to your garden and enjoy in the warmer months. Especially while enjoying outdoor BBQ’s with family and friends!
DIY Hanging Solar Light | DIY Vibes
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Having nice tea towels in the kitchen sure makes being in there cooking and doing the dishes a lot more fun don’t you think? Handmade Weekly has a fun Spring printable for you to dowload and make a set of your very own.
DIY Spring Flour Sack Towels | Handmade Weekly
Every inch of this kitchen has been sprinkled with gorgeous Easter/Spring touches. From beautiful fresh tulips right down to the little cute chick and egg vignette on the table. Be sure to pop over and see what else Amber has added to her beautiful decorating this year.
Hip Hop Easter In The Kitchen |Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Girly Pink Nursery Furniture | Wise Little Owl Furniture
A walk by the Hayward Regional Shoreline| Adventures In Weseland
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Crochet Forget Me Knot Free Pattern | Sum Of Their Stories
DIY Ikea Easter Cushion |Restyle Relove
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!