Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-197! How are all your projects coming along this week? Hope all is ok where ever you are in the world! I hope by being creative it has bought a smile to your face and others around you. Lets see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-197
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
This week from Pamela over at DIY Vibes – Blogger Of The Month – March
Isn’t this such a lovely way to add some farmhouse touches to your wall. Nothing is more cherry than flowers around you to brighten your day. This would also make such lovely gifts! Perfect project that you could make in a day.
DIY Mason Jar Wall Decor | DIY Vibes
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
I just adore vintage teacups and love how they have been used in this stunning Spring Mantel! Perfect match for the beautiful old chippy windows and other vintage goodies!
A Vintage Teacup Spring Mantel | Dabbling And Decorating
Hanging space can sometimes be a bit of a challenge these days! This Dowel Peg Rack is a cool way to get all of those hanging goodies in your home all organised and in one spot. I just adore this under this cute plate rack to get all of your cutting boards all neatly oraginsed and on display.
DIY Dowel Peg Rack |She’s Crafty
Easy And Pretty Easter Arrangement | Stone Gable
Painted Oak Dining Table and Chairs| Wise Little Owl Furniture
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Easy DIY Spring Wreath | Cherished Bliss
Egg Salad Sandwich |Marilyn’s Treats
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!