Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-196! How are all your projects coming along this week? Things are starting to get a little chilly here in Australia which is kind of a relief after the terrible Summer we have had! There’s lots of Easter projects happening here in readiness for our Hippity Hop Easter Open Day coming up in April! Let’s take a peek at your new projects and recipes!
Waste Not Wednesday-196
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
This week from Pamela over at DIY Vibes – Blogger Of The Month – March
How adorable are these Easter Egg Candle Holders? The soft pastel colours just make me smile. Such a clever idea and perfect for an Easter Tablescape or in a cute little Easte vignette on a side board or coffee table!
DIY Easter Egg Candle Holders | DIY Vibes
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Adding spindles of any kind to your decor is so much fun but Penny has taken this idea one step further and created these gorgeous Spindle Carrots! Love how she’s added them to a vase to make it look like a bunch of carrot flowers!
Repurpose Your Old Crib Spindles Into Spring Carrots | Penny’s Vintage Home
A super cute Easter Craft to do with the little ones and let their imagination run wild with lots of beautiful colours. Adore this tea towl and the clever masking technique that Keri used!
DIY Easy Easter Bunny Tea Towel Craft |She Saved
Fabric Covered Buckets | My French Twist
Easter Cucumber Sandwiches| Cherished Bliss
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Spring Watercolour Free Printable | Southern Sunflowers
Dollar Store DIY Spring Wall Art |Across The Boulevard
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!