Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-193! Don’t the weeks just fly by! Looking forward to seeing what you have been busiy making and creating this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-193
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
Say hi to Marie from over at The Interior Frugalista! She is our very first Featured Blogger of the month!
Marie has taken spindles from an old chair and turned it into a wonderful wooden garden caddy! What a fabulous repurpose and perfect to display all the beautiful flowers from your garden! She has also transfered a sweet image to the front of the caddy to add some texture.
Antique Chair Spindle Wooden Garden Caddy | The Interior Frugalista
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Can you believe this awesome bar cart has been beautifully built from scratch? Such a neat idea and would be perfect indoors and out when entertaining with family and friends.
DIY Bar Cart | Handmade Weekly
Next time your at the thrift store be sure to keep an eye out for some old white platters and you too could turn them into a fun buffalo check platter like this!
DIY Buffalo Check Platter |Farm Girl Reformed
Valentines Day Centrepiece | Dabbling And Decorating
How To Use Embroidery To Spice Up Your Embroidery| Love My Little Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
DIY Outdoor Sofa From 2×4 Pine | Abbotts At Home
No Bake Peach Yum Yum |The Kitchen Is My Playground
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for