Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-192! Boy has it been a trying 2020 so far here. 3 weeks ago we were surrounded by bushfires and now we are flooding!! My studio was underwater and it has been a heartbreaking clean up and have lost so much. Tools, stock for my shop and also lots of goodies that I have made. Just an insain time and hope that this is the last of it! So I’m looking forward to a nice distraction and seeing what you have been busy creating!!
Waste Not Wednesday-192
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
Say hi to Marie from over at The Interior Frugalista! She is our very first Featured Blogger of the month!
Marie has given this damaged vintage headboard bench a brand new look. Using a fresh coat of paint, the wet distress technique, a furniture transfer, and re-upolstering the cushion she surly has given new life onto this gorgeous bench.
Damaged Vintage Headboard Bench Makeover | The Interior Frugalista
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
We all love our Sharpies when it comes to projects but this just project by Must Have Mom knocks it out of the park!! Who would have thought that a sharpie could make having shiplap walls even more affordable and easy to install!! I had to so a double take when stumbling across this fun idea and how it can add a fun farmhouse touch to any plain wall!
DIY Sharpie Shiplap Wall | Must Have Mom
How sweet is this Valentines Day Wrapping paper? And a project that you can get the kids involved with. I’m sure it will bring lots of smiles to anyone who recieved it too!
Valentines Day Wrapping Paper DIY |It All Started With Paint
How To Style A Tiered Tray | French Creek Farmhouse
Heart Cut Out Mason Jar Votive| It All Started With Paint
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Confetti White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe | Live Love Texas
Vintage Valentines Postcards |Fresh Vintage By Lisa
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!