Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-191! Don’t forget to take a little time to go and visit some projects from your fellow bloggers because today is the first day of our new featured monthly blogger and you could be next! All you need to do to qualify is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers and being inspired and grow.
Waste Not Wednesday-191
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
Say hi to Marie from over at The Interior Frugalista! She is our very first Featured Blogger of the month!
Marie’s blog is packed full of fun DIY projects and recipes. Just like this awesome Rustic Wood Sign With Salvage Drawers that she made. Don’t you just love the Grandma Sign that Marie has used on those beautiful old drawer pieces? Love the dovetail detail too, adds so much character!
DIY Rustic Wood Sign With Salvaged Drawers | The Interior Frugalista
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Paper clay is such a fun medium to use in your projects! I just adore how these clay hearts to bits. Wouldn’t they just be perfect to add to a Valentines Vignette or tablescape? They’d also make beautiful gifts!
Clay Heart Dish For Valentines Day | So Much Better With Age
Furniture makeovers are so fun! There’s nothing more satisfying than taking an old piece of furniture and breathing new life into it. Across The Boulevard sure has done this with this old vanity and given it a fresh new farmhouse look!
Vanity Makeover For A Farmhouse Look |Across The Boulevard
How To Make A Farmhouse Sign The Easy Way | First Day Of Home
Easy Lady Bug Cookies| She Saved
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Twig Heart Mini Pallet Art | Sum Of Their Stories
Easter And Spring Blocks Rae Dunn Inspired |Kippi At Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!