Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-190! Can I ask a small favour? Please take a little time to go and visit some projects from your fellow bloggers. Here at Waste Not Wednesday we are trying to build a comunity to help each other grow and inspire. So Leanna and I have set a challenge for you to pop on over to how ever many projects you link up here at Waste Not Wednesday! So for example you link up 3 projects, you go and visit 3 blogs, leave a comment and PIN or even Tweet. It truly doesn’t take a lot of time. Sound like a plan?
Waste Not Wednesday-190
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
***A NEW FEATURE EACH MONTH***
As I chit chatted about in my opening paragraph Leanna and I are all about creating an inspiring community and help each other grow. Today we are super excited to launch our new feature here at Waste Not Wednesday where we will be featuring a blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers and being inspired and grow.
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
With love day not to far away, now is the time to start making sweet home decor or gifts! This adorable wreath is sure to do the trick and can be changed out with the seasons.
Adorable DIY Wreath | Petals, Pies and Otherwise
How adorable are these? I can see a whole bunch of these little cuties hanging from a twig tree or would make gorgeous tags to add to gifts. Who am I kidding they would look stunning just on their own!! Don’t you just love the shades of blue tiles used in this sweet project?
Picassiette Mosaic Birds |Selep Imaging Blog
Farmhouse Embroidery Hoop Eucalyptus Wreath | Across The Boulevard
Adorable o “fish” ally Free Printable Valentines| Happy Housie
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
French Farmhouse Banner & Lavender | Penny’s Vintage Home
Easy To Love DIY Valentine Gnomes | Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!