Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-189! Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-189
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How good is it to see a piece of furniture saved and given a fresh new look. Wise Little Owl Furniture sure gave this little side table a beautiful vintage new look using decor transfers mixed with a fun technique using metallics. Wouldn’t you just love to have this piece in your home?
Elegant Vintage Table | Wise Little Owl Furniture
We all love Taco Tuesday right? How yummy does Taco Soup sound! Would be sure to warm the cockles of your heart on a cool day or if your like me and love soup, any day is soup day. Can’t wait to try this!
Taco Soup Recipe |Organized Island
How To Make A Ticking Stripe Fabric Heart Wreath | My Wee Abode
Kids Bathroom Makeover On A Budget| She’s Crafty
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Old Fashioned Southern Banana Pudding | Across The Boulevard
Shiny Brite Valentine Wreath | Fresh Vintage By Lisa
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for