Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday-188! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-188
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Paper is such a fun medium to use when it comes to crafting. White House Crafts sure has nailed it with these fun DIY Birthday Gift Boxes. Such a cute way to personalise your next kiddies Birthday Party or make some fun gift bags for any event. Imagine the possibilities with all the gorgeous scrapbooking paper that’s now available.
DIY Birthday Cake Gift Boxes | White House Crafts
Who doesn’t love a great upcycle? Chas’ Crazy Creation sure has given these two old couch clip-on trays a perfect new lease on life. Such a great idea for living spaces that don’t have room for a coffee table so you can enjoy your favourite beverage or snack while relaxing on the couch.
Couch Sofa Arm Tray Upcycle |Chas’ Crazy Creations
This little upcycle craft from Shirley at Intelligent Domestications, made me laugh. Seriously who thinks of fun ideas like a two tiered pin cushion. Its such a unique upcycle of little odds, ends, bits, and bobs. Using cast offs to make something so useful, and over the top fun caught my eye. I suggest checking out her post to see what its made out of. Such a great idea.
How To Make A Two Tier Pin Cushion | Intelligent Domestications
We pick our weekly favorites for all sorts of different reasons. This pedestal table makeover from Stephanie at Abbotts at home is just so classical. Round tables are great for small spaces and families, for so many reasons, but I have to applaud her distressing skills. The way Stephanie refinished this pedestal with a beautiful stone like finish and just the perfect amount of distressing is spot on. Those who know how to do distressing think its easy, but its takes an artists eye to get it this faultless.
DIY Wooden Kitchen Table| Abbott’s At Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
DIY Framed Peg Board | Intelligent Domestications
How To Repurpose Empty Cookie Tins With Old Road Maps | Pillar Box Blue
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for