Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday! There has been lots of Christmas making going on here this week for our All Hearts Come Home For Christmas Event that is happening here every Saturday up until the 14th of Decemeber. It still seems crazy that its that time of the year already don’t you think?
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday-181! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-181
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Stamp A Faux Marble Chair
Repurposed Sweater Candle Cozy
No Bake Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Stenciled Pie Basket with Insert / Maple Pumpkin Pie Recipe | Fresh Vintage By Lisa
Antique Guest Bedroom |Dabbling & Decorating
Easy Recipe Holder | Chas’ Crazy Creations
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
DIY Fall Wood Bead Garland | DIY Vibes
Gobble Gobble Turkey Treat Cups | Living On Cloud Nine
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thank you for featuring my wooden beads. I love seeing all the inspiring projects every week.
You’re so welcome Pamela!! They are just the cutest!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Hi Sam, loving all the holiday inspiration here! This week I’m sharing my first recipe link, it’s a family favorite during the holidays. Thanks for hosting and I hope you’re having a great week!
Isn’t it so cool Marie! SO many wonderfully creative people! Look forward to checking out your recipe!
Thank you for co-hosting… hope all is well with Leanna!
Thank you, Julie! Yes, Leanna is all good. Just taking a little break for family reasons and will hopefully be returning soon.
Thank you Sam for your 181st Waste Not Wednesday. Love the features – love the antique Guest Room.
Isn’t it a beautiful spot Joy!! So many goodies in there and so cozy! Thank you so much for joining us this week!
Thank you for hosting during such a busy time of year!
It sure is busy Amber! Thank you for joining us!