Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-173!
It’s been a busy week here with the 5 Chair Painting Challenge, where I’m using different painting techniques to paint 5 chairs 5 different way! So far 3 completed and 2 more to go!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-173
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How To Reuse An Old Frame By Making A New Homemade Sign | She’s Crafty
Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover with Frayed Ribbon |Across The Blvd
Free Printable Spell Book Cover and Potion Labels For Halloween | Rain On A Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Easy DIY Modern Fall Wreath Two Ways | Thrifted Nest
Fall Halloween Ornaments | Debbie Dabble Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for