Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-173!
It’s been a busy week here with the 5 Chair Painting Challenge, where I’m using different painting techniques to paint 5 chairs 5 different way! So far 3 completed and 2 more to go!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-173
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Make An Easy Farmhouse Wooden Bead Garland
Upcycled Wooden Rosette Pumpkins
DIY Black Pumpkin Craft With DIY Buffalo Check Leaves
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How To Reuse An Old Frame By Making A New Homemade Sign | She’s Crafty
Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover with Frayed Ribbon |Across The Blvd
Free Printable Spell Book Cover and Potion Labels For Halloween | Rain On A Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Easy DIY Modern Fall Wreath Two Ways | Thrifted Nest
Fall Halloween Ornaments | Debbie Dabble Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thanks so much for hosting each week and thanks for featuring my post!! I gave the party a Shout Out on my face book page and will do so in my next post!! Thanks again!!
Thank you for hosting! This is what was served during the week 9-9- to 9-13 in my home. On Tuesday morning was Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Mousse. Wednesday we served a delicious Pumpkin Spiced French Toast Amaretto Sauce. Wrapping up this first pumpkin week in Michigan we enjoyed a No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. Enjoy!
Great features and projects! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you Sam for your 173rd Waste Not Wednesday, always appreciated.
Thank you for the party Sam 😉