Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-17! How have things been for you this week? I have been flat out this past week with my painting classes and have had no time to finish off any of my projects! So I thought I would share a fun easy oldie project with you! But I have to say I have had an absolute blast meeting some lovely ladies and having lots of giggles and fun during the lessons! Now let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week.
Waste Not Wednesday-17
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
$25 Garage Sale Chair Makeover | The Purple Hydrangea
How to Install Textured Wallpaper| The Handyman’s Daughter
Free Blue Pumpkin Printable| The Red Painted Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Jewellery Organizer for Earnings | The Boondocks Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Hi Sam, sounds like you had a fun time!! Wishing you a great Wednesday, Thank you for hosting!
I sure did Katrin! I have a few more classes coming up next week and am looking forward to them also!!
Sam, thank you so much for featuring my garage sale chair. It’s such a lovely feeling knowing someone else appreciates your hard work.
Have a wonderful day my friend.
You are most welcome, Lisa! Your chair turned out so lovely and it sure is nice when others appreciate your hard work!! Makes it all worth while 🙂