Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-169!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-169
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Update Farmhouse Garden Pots Using Decor Moulds
Upcycled Chair Stool Seat
Time Out Stool Makeover
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Rae Dunn Inspired Fall Signs | Kippi At Home
Repurposed Ceramic Jar Into A Fall Pumpkin |Across The Boulevard
Anthropologie Inspired DIY French Gold Mirror | So Much Better With Age
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
DIY Book Page Pumpkin | The Organized Dream
How To Save A Plastic Mirror From The Yard Sale | The Boondocks Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN for Later!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thank you so much for being here each week, Debbie!
Thank you for hosting! This is what was served the of week 8-12- to 8-16 in my home. On Tuesday is Red White and Blue French Toast. Wednesday is Red Velvet Pancakes with Strawberries. And ending Labor Day Breakfast week on Friday I am serving my version of the famous Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping. Enjoy!
Sounds all so yummy!
Thank you for hosting and for featuring my DIY book page pumpkin craft! Have an awesome week!
You’re welcome Kate! Thank you for sharing your project with us!
Thanks for hosting, Sam! Always enjoy your party! Hope you can make it to Tuesday Turn About! 😉
Thank you, Julie! SO glad you stopped by!