Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-166!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-166
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Paint A Faux French Iron Frame Using Moulds
Mini Strawberry Galettes with Flaky Butter Pastry
Crepe Paper Peony Wreath Tutorial
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Embroidered Crochet Coasters | Flamingo Toes
Solar Silverware Flowers |Chas’ Crazy Creations
Deck Privacy Screen From Repurposed Doors | The Interior Frugalista
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
How To Give New Life To A Chalkboard Stand | The Boondocks Blog
Easy Chicken Samosa Recipe | Munaty Cooking
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
I stopped by and cannot link up.
Hey Kippi, It has all been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for hosting. Serving this week 7-22- to 7-26. On Tuesday is a colorful Mediterranean Salad. On Wednesday is a Southern House Salad with Bacon Dressing that my grandma used to serve. And finally on Friday is a Grapefruit Avocado Salad complete with Pomegranate and a Honey Lemon Dressing.
All sounds so good, Marilyn!