Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-164!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-164
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Clean Your Cling On! Brushes
How To Remove Scratched Coating From Stainless Steel Travel Mug
DIY Buffalo Check Farmhouse Bolster Cushion
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Broken Shovel Waterfall | Gardening In The Shade
DIY Painted Pavers |So Much Better With Age
How To Make A Kraft Paper Roll Message Board | Unique Creations By Anita
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
The Very Best Tip For Your Garden | My Hubbard Home
Summer Front Yard | Debbie Dabble Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure to PIN For Later!
Thank you so much!
You’re so welcome, Vanessa! Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome project with us!!
Thanks for hosting! This week I am bringing more goodness from my home to your table. A delicious Blue Cheese Cole Slaw kicks off the list. Then a Three Color Pasta Salad salad for a cold light summer lunch. To round off the menu is a simple but delicious Creamy Grape Salad that Grandma used to make! Enjoy!
All sound so yummy, Marilyn!!
Thanks so much for the honor of having my post featured as one of the Most Clicked Projects!! I gave the party a Shout Out on Face book and will do so in my next post!! Thanks too for hosting each week!! It is greatly appreciated when so many other link parties seem to be falling by the wayside!!
You’re so welcome Debbie! We loved seeing your beautiful front yard! Thank you so much for the share and the shout out! It’s so lovely seeing bloggers support each other!! Thank you!