Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-161! Getting ready to share this month’s Monthly Painting Party Project and it’s not too late for you to join us, no matter where you are in the world! You can find all the details HERE. Thank you so much for joining us each week. Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before. Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-161
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Stop Paint Lids From Sticking
Peel And Stick Removable Brick Backlash
Easy DIY Farmhouse Wall Art
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Upcycled Rope Spool Plant Stand | Zucchini Sisters
Easy DIY Beeswax Food Wrap |Hello Creative Family
DIY Enclosed Garden Greenhouse | The Scrap Shoppe
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Romantic Farmhouse Decor | Penny’s Vintage Home
12 Low Budget Outdoor DIY Projects For Curb Appeal | Abbots At Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thank you for hosting and have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by Marilyn!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
So glad you could stop by, Debbie! Thank you for sharing your projects with us each week!
Sam, Thank you very much for featuring my plant stand! What a sweet surprise 🙂 Thanks for hosting the party!
You’re so welcome, Rebecca! Thank you for sharing such a cool project with us!
Thank you so much for hosting Sam!!
Thank you so much for joining us each week, Tanya and sharing your projects with us!