Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-160!
We finally have some rain here! We are fair smack in the middle of winter and a drought, but over the last couple of days we have had a good drop and fill up our water tank a little. What is the weather doing in your neck of the woods?
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-160
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Pamper Yourself With These Forest Berries & Tea Bath Bombs | Busy Being Jennifer
What is Upcycling? |Pillar Box Blue
DIY Summer Flower Wreath | White House Crafts
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Yard Art On A Budget | Penny’s Vintage Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to make now? Be sure to PIN for later!