Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-156!
Thank you so much for joining us each week.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-156
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Randi @ A Fresh Sqeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Make A Farmhouse Bedhead Sign Using A Decor Transfer
DIY Upcycled Denim Necklace
DIY Buffalo Check Farmhouse Bolster Cushion
Free Printable Weekly Meal Plan Template
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy DIY Bee Soap | Celebrating Everyday Life
Spring Patio Refresh | Little Vintage Cottage
Temporary Accent Wall | My Sweet Abode
Stenciled Patriotic Envelope Pillow | Fresh Vintage By Lisa S
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Red White And Blue Pinwheel Cookies Recipe | Ann’s Entitled Life
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN for Later!
This week is Mac-n-Cheese week. I am sharing a Green Chile Mac-n-Cheese, a Shrimp and Crab Mac-n-Cheese and a Chili Hot Dog Mac-n-Cheese Casserole for everyone in the family. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely evening!
Ps your instagram bar hides the name and email input areas. I need to refresh everytime I leave a comment. Thx
Thank you for letting me know, Marilyn! Will get onto that!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
So happy to have you here, Debbie!
Sam, thanks for hosting the party and giving us the opportunity to link up each week!
You’re so welcome, Rebecca! Thank you so much for joining us and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to!
Thank you for hosting Sam!
Thank you for joining us each week, Amber!