Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-154!
It’s been a busy week here with finally getting Raggedy Bits Monthly Painting Party off the ground and also making a tonne of new video tutorials for my YouTube Channel! So what’s been happening with you?
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-154
Randi @ A Fresh Sqeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Jar Flower Holder | Ann’s Entitled Life
How To Turn An Old Lampshade Into A Basket Planter | Northern Feeling
Paint It White: Update your furniture to match your decor | Across The Boulevard
DIY Cedar Planter Box Plans | Rain On A Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Happiness Is Homebaked | Penny’s Vintage Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for