Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-151! Looking forward to seeing what you have all been making, baking and creating.
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-151
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Randi @ A Fresh Sqeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Vintage Farmhouse Wooden Carrot
Nail Polish Pour Art Craft
DIY Lamp Makeover
Fabric Covered Flower Pots
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cute Peat Pot Easter Baskets 2 Ways | Northern Feeling
How To Make A Whimsical Silverware Wind Chime | The Interior Frugalista
DIY Chevron Storage Cabinet Tutorial | Girl, Just DIY!
Floral Spring Embroidery Hoop Set | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Easter Chick Cheese Ball Recipe | Home Cooking Memories
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN for Later!
This week I am sharing a No Bake Cadbury Egg Cheesecake, and two tips for eggs. Separating Eggs and Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs 7 ways. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely evening!
All sound so lovely, Marilyn! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Thanks so much for the feature Sam!! Happy Easter to you and your family 🙂
My pleasure, Katrin! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family too!
you ladies are so wonderful! love the ‘home’ feeling your projects give off. any of these projects would be great for a new couple, or the Easter basket for new parents and put some baby onesies in it vs. eggs.
thank you for sharing your glory ladies.
Thank you so much, Masayo for your lovely words!! I love your ideas too!!
Thanks for hosting each week, Sam. Have a wonderful Easter!
My pleasure, Lora! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Hi Sam! I linked up and I have a backlink, but it still says the links need to be moderated. Sorry for the trouble!
Thanks for hosting. Have a happy Easter!
Yes we had a bit of a glitch this past week, will be running the party again this week to feature the features again. Hopefully with all of the errors rectified.