Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-15! Don’t forget you can now share your favourite recipes each week along with all your DIY, Home Decor and Craft projects. Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-15
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Spicy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup | Farmhouse Apple Orchard Printable
A New Bedroom Rug Picking the Perfect Size
Decorating with Wrapping Paper
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Deer Sign for Fall| KreativK
Organized Mudroom | The Home I Create
How to paint Furniture faster using chalk mix| Anika’s DIY Life
Back to School Desk Makeover| KreativK
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Spoon Art | Curtains In My Tree
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Like these projects? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
WOW, Thank you so much for the double feature Sam!!! That is a surprise and made my day!!!
I’m so glad it has made your day Katrin! Your projects that you have shared are amazing! Thank you for joining us each week! We love having you 🙂