Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-14! Don’t forget you can now share your favourite recipes each week along with all your DIY, Home Decor and Craft projects. Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-14
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Repurposed Calendar Holder into Wall Art| Repurposing Junkie
A Unique Handwritten Gift Idea | Al Things Beautiful
How to turn a Kitchen Cabinet into a Wardrobe| The Chelsea Project
Gray Sidetable Rummage Resign| The Weathered Fox
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by The Organized Dream and show some #WasteNotWednesay love!
Friday Favorites: DIY Farmhouse Furniture | The Organized Dream
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Like all of these awesome projects? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂