Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-136!
It’s with big sad eyes that we say goodbye to Denise as one of our hosts this week. Denise has been with us since the start of WNW and we sure will miss her! Wishing her all the very best for her future endeavours!
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-136
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
12 Farmhouse Project Favourites from 2018
Upcycled Mason Jar Terrarium
Best Method for Organising your Freezer
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Entryway Makeover | Snazzy Little Things
Repurposed Soda Can Stamped Metal Labels | H20 Bungalow
Chalk Embroidery Mini Hoop Ornaments | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Corn & Potato Chowder | The Bearded Hiker
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you for hosting. I love sharing with your readers and always find inspiration here. Have a blessed week! #OverTheMoon #ThursdayFavoriteThings
You too, Marilyn! Hope you have a wonderful 2019!
Happy New Year Sam. Thank you for co-hosting the 136th Waste Not Wednesday.
Hope your 2019 is full of loads of good stuff!!
Thank you for hosting another great party this week! I need to go check out that chowder recipe!
How scrummy does it look, Jan!!!
Happy new year! I’m so excited to see our foyer makeover featured here today, thank you SO much! Hope 2019 is great for you! — Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings.com
You’re so welcome Jeanette! Thank you and hope 2019 is great for you also!!
Happy 2019 Sam! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for sharing your projects with us each week!
Great linky party. Thank you for featuring my soda labels!
You’re so welcome Wendi! Congratulations on your feature once again!