Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-131!
How is all the preparation for Christmas going? I’m so far behind the 8 ball but have decided to embrace it rather than get stressed about it!
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-131
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to Make A Farmhouse White Berry Ornament
Denise will be back next week.
Candle Stick Christmas Trees
Christmas Crafts for Kids, Merry Christmas Banner
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Christmas Village | Snazzy Little Things
DIY Vintage Style Ornaments | The Scrap Shoppe
Popsicle Stick Skis Christmas Ornaments | Clean & Scentsible
DIY Horse Head Christmas Wreath | Across the Blvd
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Cozy Casual Fall Home Tour | Sweet Parrish Place
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you Sam for co-hosting the 131st Waste Not Wednesday. I haven’t started to check out my Christmas storage bins but I am thinking about it.
Oh, have fun decorating, Joy! Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts.
Thank you for being here, Marilyn!
Thank you so much for hosting the party. I love all the features. Happy Holiday Season, Kippi
Thank you for joining us Kippi! We love seeing what you’ve been busy making and creating!
I am really far behind this year also. It’s been so hectic and this is only my second year being a step-mother. It’s a learning experience, let me tell you. 🙂 Thank you so much for hosting!
Oh, Amy, I’m sure you are doing an amazing job!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year!!