Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-13! Some exciting news here at Waste Not Wednesday! You can now share your favourite recipes each week along with all your DIY, Home Decor and Craft projects. We are looking forward to seeing and trying all of your mouth watering recipes. Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-13
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Tetrapak Decorative Birdhouse| Al Things Beautiful
Story Book Baby Shower Wreath | FrugalElegance
simple Projects to Build with 2 x 4’s| Shop at Blu
DIY Fall Burlap Ribbon| Frug Elegance
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by She Leaves a Little Sparkle and show some #WasteNotWednesay love!
Back to School in Style | She Leaves a Little Sparkle
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for