Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-125!
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-125
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
White Leaf Fall Wreath | Sparkle Living Blog
Succulent Tea Cups | Happy Deal – Happy Day
Thankful Grateful Blessed Pallet Wood Sign | Making Manzanita
Make your Own Coffee Tray | Fresh Vintage By Lisa
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Candy Corn Cracker Toffee | Spaceships and Laserbeams
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for