Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-122!
I’ve been madly making things in preparation for a 5 Day Halloween Decorating Challenge that kicks of next Monday! Halloween is so fun to decorate for and can’t wait to share with you some fun easy projects to make too.
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-122
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Simple Baking Paper Fall Wreath | Kreativ K
Black and White Check Pumpkin Pillow Applique DIY | Kippi At Home
DIY Checkered Fall Pillow With Stencils | The Interior Frugalista
How to DIY a Simple Hexagon Shelf | A Crafted Passion
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Make a DIY Rope Basket | From Playdates To Parties
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!