Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-12! Thank you for stopping by to either join in our little party or grab your weekly dose of creative goodness! Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-11
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Metal Letter Sign | The Weathered Fox
DIY Coastal Napkin Rings | Celebrate & Decorate
DIY Growth Chart| 1915 House
Framed Wallpaper Panels| She Leaves a Little Sparkle
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Little Brags and show some #WasteNotWednesay love!
A Few New Things Around the House | Little Brags
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Like these fun projects? Be sure to PIN and make later and follow our Waste Not Wednesday Pin Board 🙂