Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-12! Thank you for stopping by to either join in our little party or grab your weekly dose of creative goodness! Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-11
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Vintage Farmhouse Chalkboard Suitcase
Back to School DIY Crafts and Gifts
Deals, Finds Antique Fairs and Bargins
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Metal Letter Sign | The Weathered Fox
DIY Coastal Napkin Rings | Celebrate & Decorate
DIY Growth Chart| 1915 House
Framed Wallpaper Panels| She Leaves a Little Sparkle
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Little Brags and show some #WasteNotWednesay love!
A Few New Things Around the House | Little Brags
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Like these fun projects? Be sure to PIN and make later and follow our Waste Not Wednesday Pin Board 🙂
Thanks so much for featuring my DIY napkin rings! Thanks for hosting the party!
You’re most welcome, Chloe! You sure have a fun coastal project there! Thank you for sharing each week! We love having you here!
Thanks for the party Sam!!
You’re welcome, Katrin! We love having you and thank you for sharing your wonderful projects with us each week 🙂
Hi Sam, thank you girls so much for featuring my newfound treasures post here today!!! Added your FEATURED button to my blog!!! xoxoxo Christine from Little Brags
You’re most welcome Christine! We love having you and seeing what adventures you have been up to!! Thank you so much for grabbing our button too! 🙂
Thank you so much for this fun idea! I so appreciate the feature! Just shared “Waste Not Wednesday” in the Google+ blogger group I’m in! xoxo!
Thank you so much, Summer for sharing your beautiful project with us!! We also appreciate to sharing our little party all over the place! XX