Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-118!
We finally got some rain in our neck of the woods, which was awesome. Not enough considering the whole State of New South Wales is in drought. We are very concerned with what summer is going to bring with bushfires because everything is so dry. All of the livestock on the farms are really suffering and so are our farmers. I’ll just keep doing my rain dance to hopefully bring some more rain!!
Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-118
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to Organise your Bathroom with Farmhouse Bathroom Labels
5 Back To School DIY Crafts and Gifts
How to Sew Quilted Fabric Scraps Pot Holders
DIY Lazy Susan Turntable and Fall Centerpiece
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Paper Rosette Fall Wreath | Create and Babble
Painting and Slip Covering Furniture for an Updated Look | French Ethereal
Easy DIY Galvanised Farmhouse Style Bucket Planter | Knick of Time
Printable Chess Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers for Game Night | Everyday Parties
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Design Hacks for Families on a Budget | The Dedicated House
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Thank you Sam for co-hosting the 118th Waste Not Wednesday. Sure hope some rain comes to your area. Fires and smoke have made this summer rough in Western BC and down the western coastline in the States.
Oh gosh Joy! That’s what we are dreading here for our summer!! Hope things improve for you as the weather cools for you over there!!
Thanks for hosting and for the feature! Have a great rest of the week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Congratulations once again on your feature Kathryn!