Welcome back to Waste Not Wednesday-11! Super excited that we are here again to share loads of creativity from so many sweet bloggers! The beauty about this fun party is that if you have never tried something before and a little nervous there is always a helpful post that can guide you and point you in the right direction! Let’s see what everyone’s been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-11
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Hold on to all your Tin Cans because Janine from Happy Happy Nester will show you how to turn them from these gorgeous Burlap Pencil Holders! I need some of these for my paint brushes!!
DIY Foaming Soap Dispenser | 1915 House
Vintage Spindle Leg Table Restoration| The Purple Hydrangea
DIY Sea Glass | Happy Happy Nester
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! There was two most clicked on projects this week! So be sure to pop by Michelle J Designs and One Horse Lane show some #WasteNotWednesay love and both of their very clever projects!
Drop Cloth Bedspread and Pillow Shams | Michelle J Designs
Antique Chair Cow Painting | One Horse Lane
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Like these fun projects? Be sure to PIN and make later and follow our Waste Not Wednesday Pin Board 🙂