Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-109!
Can you believe we are almost at the end of June? Boy how this year has just flown by! I have a confession to make! I have already started making Christmas Goodies for the shop and planning some fun Christmas Workshops!! Seems like we just had Christmas!! Anyway, it sure is one of my most favourite time of the year.
Another fun week here! We really do love all of this crazy creativeness and yummy recipes you share with us each week! Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-109
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How to Paint Thrifted Wooden Trays Farmhouse Style
Decorating with Thrift Store & Flea Market Finds
DIY Upcycled Thrifted Boho Women’s Top
Frozen Grapefruit Slush – A Delicious Frozen Alcoholic Drink for Summer
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Repurposed Vintage Dishes Bird Feeder | Follow The Yellow Brick Home
How to Create a Chalkboard From A Broken Mirror | Shoppe No5
Charming Cottage Chic DIY Journals | Sweet Parish Place
Navy and White Modern Kitchen | Rain On A Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Vintage Patriotic Postcards | Fresh Vintage By Lisa S
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later!
Oh wow what a pleasant surprise Sam! Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting! I love all the features this week!
You’re most welcome Amber!! Thank you for sharing with us 🙂
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thank you so much for joining us each week Debbie! We love seeing what you have been up too!
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include Cheddar Smashed Potatoes, Grilled Shrimp and Scallops, and Mushroom Soup Marsala. Enjoy your week!
Oh delish Marilyn! Thank you so much for sharing your yummy recipes with us!
Hi Sam, very nice blog! Every idea in your blog is very informative. I like the chalkboard idea from a broken mirror very much. Keep Sharing!
Thank you, Alyssa, for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!
I love the idea of making a chalkboard out of a broken mirror! Thanks for sharing these stuff, Sam. Love lots! xoxo
Thank you so much for stopping by Karen! There are so many clever lovelies who join us and share their amazing projects and recipes with us!!!
I love the DIY Repurposed Vintage Dishes Bird Feeder, too! Been asking my husband to help me set up a bird feeder, with vintage dishes, I think I wouldn’t need his help. 😉
Thank you so much for joining us this week Jessica and good luck with your bird feeder I’m sure it will be amazing!!!