Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-106!
Another fun week here! We really do love all of this crazy creativeness and yummy recipes you share with us each week! Thank you so much for joining us each week!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-106
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Deborah @ Salvage Sister & Mister | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Repurposed Old Vintage Plate Garden Idea
How to Make a Cute Garden Scarecrow
50 Patriotic Upcycled Projects
How to Make a Lavender DIY Satchel
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Make Your Own Illuminated Wire Word Sign | Kreativ K
Vintage Metal Classroom Desk Painted Aqua | The Interior Frugalista
Outdoor Movie Theater Seats | Stacy Risenmay
Black Painted Waterfall Hutch | The Interior Frugalista
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
My Love of Vintage Tablecloths | The Painted Red Cottage
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Thank you Sam for your 106th Waste Not Wednesday, always appreciated.
Thank you so much for joining us Joy!
Thanks so much for the feature Sam.
My pleasure lovely! You sure are a talented creative gal!!
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include Dad’s Day Delights, Chili Dog Pizza and my Tuscan Porterhouse Steak. Enjoy!
YUMMO Marilyn!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
I have mad love for your plate garden! Pretty plates are so addictive! Thank you for hosting!
Aww thank you, Shirley!! It was a fun little project and was glad that I was able to reuse the china in some way rather than throw it all out!
Thank you so much for hosting another great party Sam!!
My pleasure Tanya! Thank you so much for sharing your creativeness with us!!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thank you so much for joining us, Debbie! We love seeing what you have been up to!