Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-100!
It’s a super exciting week here at Waste Not Wednesday as this is our 100th Party!! So to celebrate and say thank you for joining us each week we are doing a fun giveaway! Be sure after you have linked up your creations to go and enter!! Good Luck!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-100
Don’t forget to enter our Waste Not Wednesday 100th Party Giveaway!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Green Desk from Antiques Bakers Cabinet | Refresh Living
Hand Dyed Wall Hanging | Busy Being Jennifer
Easy Slow Cooked Olive Parmesan Bread | Simple Joys
DIY Wall Mounted Drop Down Desk Plans | Rain On A Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Vintage Truck Makeover | Sweet Parrish Place
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for