Welcome back to Waste Not Wednesday-10! Are you all ready to share your latest DIY/Repurposed Home Decor Project with us along with some other amazing bloggers from all over the world? We are so glad you are here and can’t wait to see what you have been up to! Perfectly ok if you’re here to soak in all the inspiration too 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-10
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Hold on to all your old vases because Kimm from Reinvented will show you how to turn them from trash to treasure. LOVE how these all turned out!
Vintage Coastal Den Reveal | Indigo & Honey
Thrift Store Makeover – Jewelery Cabinet Makeover | Duct Tape and Denim
Old Formica Table gets a fresh new look| 1915 House
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday-10 feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Just Simple Somethings and show some #WasteNotWednesay love and see learn how to make your own garden lady!
Garden Lady | Just Simple Somethings
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for