It’s Day 3 of our 5 Chair Painting Challenge! Hope you’re enjoying the different ways you can paint a chair so far! Today we are going to see how to Stencil and Antique a Chair using some Fusion Mineral Paint and a vinyl stencil. You can use any stencil you like for this project to fit into your decor.
How To Stencil And Antique A Chair
- An old chair
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Little Speckled Frog
- 120 Grit Sandpaper
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Sample Size- Ash
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Raw Silk
- Life Is Better On The Farm Stencil
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Espresso Wax
- Foam Wedge
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Clear Wax
- Cling On! Brush – F 30
- Wax Brush
Be Sure To Watch The Video Tutorial For the Step by Step How To
And that’s a wrap on our 3rd chair project! Hope you have just as much fun as I did making over your next chair! See you tomorroe for another fun way to paint a chair.