Welcome back to Project 2 of our 5 Chair Painting Challenge! Today we are going to have a little fun stamping and creating a faux marble look. So without further or due let’s see how to stamp a faux marble chair.
How To Stamp A Faux Marble Chair
- Fusion Mineral Paint – TSP
- IOD Decor Stamp – Carrara Marble
- Sweet Pickins Milk Paint – Love Bug
- Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – Farmhouse White
- Cling On! Brush – R12 and F30
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Pebble
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Ash
- Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – Beeswax
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Prairie Sunset
- Wax Brush
- Chux Cloth
Be sure to watch the video tutorial for your step by step guide
That completes our chair project 2 using some stamping techniques! Hope you’ve been inspired by these last 2 projects and how fun it can be to paint chairs using the techniques so far. I’ll be back next Monday to bring you our next chair project so you can have some fun over the weekend!