Learn How to Paint What You Love! What if I told you that you can learn how to paint from scratch? Yes, you heard me right! Sharing a simple Paint & Sip Party Night Idea to do with friends & family that you can follow along and paint with friends no matter where you are in the world. So, come on in and start painting!
Simple Paint & Sip Party Night Idea To Do with Friends & Family
Hosting a paint party at home is such a fun thing to do! It’s not expensive and is a fun way to get those creative juices flowing, even if you think you or your family and friends think they can’t paint!
It’s a perfect way to wind down after a busy week and spend some quality time with the ones you love the most.
7 Simple Ways to Make your Paint & Sip Party a Success
- Pick your date and send out the invitation to your family and friends. Be sure to give at least a month in advance notice so that everyone can come along and join in alll the fun.
- Make sure that you have enough space to seat all your guests. Dining room tables are perfect or even your kitchen bench. Allow enough room for each participant to be able to paint comfortably.
- Use either plastic tablecloths or butcher paper to protect your tables and benches.
- Plan what you would like to paint. We have some free ideas coming soon! Jump on the waitlist and we’ll send them straight to you >>HERE<< or come along and join in our Virtual Daisy the Cow Paint Party >>HERE<<
- Grab all your supplies. This is a great way to use up things in your craft stash or head to your local craft store and grab, canvases, wood blanks, paint, paint brushes, and graphite paper.
- Decide on your snacks and drinks. Or if it’s a larger party get everyone to bring something. Be sure that if alcohol is being consumed that you have designated drivers so everyone gets home safe.
- Be sure to have some soft music in the background relax and enjoy the project you painting!
If you are not sure what’s involved with a Paint & Sip Party you are welcome to join us for our next Virtual Daisy The Cow Paint Party coming up on the 16th March 2023. You will paint along with me as we paint Daisy and it’s a perfect chance to get together and paint with your family and friends no matter where you are in the world. You can find out more >> HERE <<