Hello, there 5 Day Decorating Challenge Halloweeners! We are up to day 4 of making some easy projects for you to add some Halloween touches to your home. Without all the fuss. In case you missed all the other fun things to make you can find them here. Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3. So if you’re wondering what is installed today! Grab your apron and mixing bowls. Because today we’re baking a fresh batch of Easy Halloween Stamped Sugar Cookies.
5 Day Decorating Challenge
DAY 4 – Easy Halloween Stamped Sugar Cookies
*This post contains affiliate links. Which means I may receive a very small commission to go towards my blog maintenance. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. See here for my full disclosure*
- Set of Halloween Cookie Stamps – I found these at my local Coles Supermarket but Amazon has these ones that would do the trick. If you can’t find stamps just use some Halloween Shaped Cookie Cutters instead.
- Scalloped Edged Cookie Cutter
- Baking Paper
- Rolling Pin
Make sure that your cookie stamps fit in the centre of your scalloped edge Cookie Cutter
Make sure when you’re pressing down with the stamps to check that all of the design is immersed in the cookie dough up until the rim of the design.
Now it’s time to make a cuppa and enjoy after all of your hard work this week!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||6-7 minutes|
2.5" Cookie Cutter
- 226.5 g Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Plain Flour
- Preheat the oven to 190 'C - 375 F
- Pop your measured flour into a bowl and place aside
- Grab your softened butter and beat in a large bowl until nice and smooth
- Slowly add in the sugar while mixing until well combined
- Pop one egg in mix and then do the same with the other egg
- Drizzle in your vanilla, salt and then baking powder and mix well
- Grab a 1 cup measuring cup and add one cup of flower at a time to your butter mix until all just combined
- Divide the cookie mix into 3 equal parts and roll into a ball. Put 1 ball between 2 layers of baking paper and roll out until about 5mm thick
- Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Using your cookie cutter start cutting and move to the baking trays BEFORE stamping
- Stamp away making sure that your stamps are centered. Push lightly down until the rim of the cookie stamp is in the dough. Carefully remove stamp
- Bake for 6 -7 minutes.
All measurements are done using Australian Metric Measurement.
Don’t have time to make now? Be sure to PIN for later
Cute cookies, but someone needs to deal with the creepy spider lol.
I have a whole plastic bin full of cookie cutters, I need to go see if I have any Halloween ones. These cookies are seriously cute and not too sweet looking.
LOL!! I will just for your Leanna!!
I don’t use stamps for cookies as much as I should! Thanks for the inspiration.
They are so easy and fun to use, especially when you don’t have time to ice them!
Never used stamps for cookies before but will do now.
Ahh Claire! They are so easy to use and turn a plain cookie into something cool no matter what the season!
Sam, these cookies are so adorable! I can try to make the Christmas version of it.
Great idea Bonnie!! Would love to see your Christmas creations!
looks so cute and delicious!! love it, friend!
Thank you so much, Yuni!
These cookies looks super fun to make. Thanks for the recipe.
You’re so very welcome! Enjoy!!