It’s the final day for our 5 chair challenge! I’ve absolutely loved seeing all of the finished chairs that you have emailed through to me. Thank you! Each so different and beautiful!! Today we are going to see How To Layer Stamp A Chair.
How To Layer Stamp A Chair
- A chair
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Raw Silk
- IOD Decor Stamp – Painterly Rose
- Cling On! Brush – O35
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Enchanted Echinacia
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Bayberry
- IOD Decor Stamp – Kindest Regard
- 120 grit sandpaper
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Clear Wax
- Wax Brush
And that’s a wrap on our 5 Chair Challenge! Its been an amazing experience to see all of your projects and help you when you’ve gotten stuck!
Let me tell you a personal story….
I’m a self-taught painter. I started back in 1996 before my son was born. For years I was painting folk art, gingerbreads and raggedy dolls, which is where the name Raggedy Bits came from. Then it was thrifted items, furniture, DIY Projects and quickly developed an immense passion for repurposing and upcycling.
Over the years of teaching many creative beautiful women through my workshops I’ve seen how powerful creating and making can be for my students. Eyes light up like dinner plates with joy when thay have completed a project. I started to get emails, messages through Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest from all over the world about how creatives wished that they lived closer to attend one of my workshops.
That’s why I decided to launch Monthly Painting Party.
So if you’re:
- Stuck for inspiration or don’t know where to start
- Looking at learning different painting techniques and DIY projects
- Wanting to know how to play with colour and textures
- Looking for a community of like minded people who are supportive and love painting and creating all from the comfort of your own home
Monthly Painting Party is only reopen for a week and after the 8th October the doors will be closed again until sometime next year.
If this sounds like something for you, today is your day!
Follow the link below to take you to the next step and get painting today!
See you on the inside!
Don’t have time to make now? PIN for Later!