Let’s dive in and see what was inside June’s DIY Wild Flowers Sign Craft Box Reveal. Our creatives have been busy making the project inside the box and can’t wait to share them with you. The DIY Surprise Craft Box is a fun monthly box full of DIY projects that you can make too, that gets delivered straight to your door. Perfect to take some time out for you and be creative!
DIY Wild Flowers Sign Craft Box Reveal
What is the DIY Surprise Craft Box?
- The DIY Surprise Craft Box contains a combination of mystery quality DIY supplies handpicked and curated by Sam for you to complete projects each month.
- The Surprise Craft Box is sure to inspire you to get creating, allow you to take some “me time” and learn some fun techniques along the way.
- The Surprise Craft Box comes in 2 different ways. Either the Deluxe DIY Surprise Craft Box or the DIY Surprise Craft Blanks Box
- The Deluxe DIY Surprise Craft Box comes with all the supplies needed to make each project.
- The DIY Surprise Craft Blanks Box comes with blank wood and stencils to make each project. Does not include paint, brushes, stencil sponge and embellishments.
- Projects vary each month and can be seasonal.
What’s in the box:
Wild Flowers Stencil
- Jute Wired Ribbon
Buffalo Check Ribbon
2 x Fusion Mineral Paints
No Pain Gel Stain – American Honey
- 2 x Bonus Craft Nights
In last month’s box, we had fun with a new technique using layered paint and stencils to make a super cute Farmhouse Wild Flowers Sign.
Our creatives had fun stencilling and staining the sign. Along with making a beautiful bow to adorn their new signs.
We have a few boxes left for our August DIY Surprise Box. Jump on the waitlist, and be the first to be notified when the DIY Surprise Box becomes available. Because we know you want to get busy creating too!! Sign up & become a monthly DIY Surprise Box Creative
Be sure to follow along on Facebook every Wednesday for some fun DIY projects or painting techniques with Waste Not Wednesday.