I’m super dooper late with January’s Surprise Box Reveal! But better late than never right! This box was all about sharing the love and making some fun Valentines projects to decorate with or give as gifts.
DIY Love Surprise Box Reveal
What is the DIY Surprise Box?
- The DIY Surprise Box contains a combination of mystery quality DIY supplies handpicked and curated by Sam for you to complete projects each month.
- The Surprise Box is sure to inspire you to get creating and learn some fun techniques along the way.
What’s in the box:
- 2 x MDF Tags
- 3 x pieces of timber for a Mini Love Book
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Azure tester
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Casement tester
- Foam Brush
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Fort York Red tester
- Cork trivet
- Wood for Love Envelope
- Wooden Heart
- 8 x stencils to complete each project
- Wood for Welcome Sign attachment
- Inspirational Quote
With Valentines Day not too far away now is a great time to make some sweet projects to decorate with or give as gifts.
Shop Raggedy Bits For All Your DIY Projects & Home Decor
Our DIY Surprise Box creatives were able to choose what colours they would like to complete each project and make them their very own.
Our creatives have been busy making a cute Farmhouse Trivet.
Along with 2 wooden tags, Love Note, Mini Love Book Stack and a red Truck attachment for their welcome signs from the Spring DIY Surprise Box.
Be sure to follow along on Facebook every Wednesday for some fun DIY projects or painting techniques with Waste Not Wednesday.
We have a few boxes left for our October DIY Surprise Box creatives who would like to join us or feel free to go on the waitlist to be the first to be notified when each box becomes available each month.