I seem to be chasing my tale again this month! Fitting out and setting up the shop is taking so much longer than we had hoped. But we are excited that we are super close to opening! The point of sale system is causing us some grief but have tech support on it as I write. So lets get on with taking a peek at our DIY Farmhouse Surprise Box Reveal.
DIY Farmhouse Surprise Box Reveal
What is the DIY Surprise Box?
- The DIY Surprise Box contains a combination of mystery quality DIY supplies handpicked and curated by Sam for you to complete projects each month.
- The Surprise Box is sure to inspire you to get creating and learn some fun techniques along the way.
What’s in the box:
- Clock Face
- 3 x pieces of timber for Farmhouses
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Casement tester
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Little Lamb tester
- Finger applicator
- Stain applicator
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Chocolate tester
- Wooden Beads
- 1 x Clock Face Stencil
- 3 x Home Sweet Home Stencil
In this month’s box we are adding some sweet farmhouse touches to decorate with or give as gifts. Our creatives can choose from 2 different Farmhouse Clock designs and make a set of 3 cute Farmhouses.
Shop Raggedy Bits For All Your DIY Projects & Home Decor
Our creatives learnt how to stain and stencil using paint on this Farmhouse clock. This was version 1.
Our creatives have been busy making a cute set of Farmhouse too!
Or they could make this second version of the Farmhouse Clock.
Be sure to follow along on Facebook every Wednesday for some fun DIY projects or painting techniques with Waste Not Wednesday.
We have a few boxes left for our April DIY Surprise Box creatives who would like to join us or feel free to go on the waitlist to be the first to be notified when each box becomes available each month.