Welcome to project 1 for our 5 Chair Painting Challenge! Over the next week I’ll be sharing 5 different ways for you to paint a chair. So if your stuck for inspiration you’ve come to the right spot. To kick off the challenge today I’m sharing How To Decoupage A Chair.
5 Chair Painting Challenge – Project 1 – How To Decoupage A Chair
- Fusion Mineral Paint – TSP
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Raw Silk
- Your Favourite Paper
- Brush – I used Cling On! F30
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Ultra Grip
- 120 Grit Sandpaper
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Top Coat
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Clear wax
- Wax Brush
- Iron – Set to high no stream
- Old Tea Towel or Parchment Paper
Be sure to watch the video tutorial for your step by step tutorial on How To Decoupage A Chair.
Hope you have enjoyed our first project for the 5 Chair Challenge on how to Decoupage A Chair! Stay stuned for the next fun chair project. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them below.