Welcome to project 1 for our 5 Chair Painting Challenge! Over the next week I’ll be sharing 5 different ways for you to paint a chair. So if your stuck for inspiration you’ve come to the right spot. To kick off the challenge today I’m sharing How To Decoupage A Chair.
5 Chair Painting Challenge – Project 1 – How To Decoupage A Chair
- Fusion Mineral Paint – TSP
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Raw Silk
- Your Favourite Paper
- Brush – I used Cling On! F30
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Ultra Grip
- 120 Grit Sandpaper
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Top Coat
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Clear wax
- Wax Brush
- Iron – Set to high no stream
- Old Tea Towel or Parchment Paper
Be sure to watch the video tutorial for your step by step tutorial on How To Decoupage A Chair.
Hope you have enjoyed our first project for the 5 Chair Challenge on how to Decoupage A Chair! Stay stuned for the next fun chair project. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them below.
Don’t have time to make now? Be sure to PIN for later!
This is gorgeous Sam!
Thank you, Deborah!